BMC Brass Marine Grade Helium Regulator Made in the USA
Our USA Made CGA Certified brass BMC Helium Regulators feature:
* Pressure Gauge for constant visualization of cylinder contents
* 12 FT Self Coiling Hose for convenience & safety
* Swivel connector to prevent hose kinking and 360 degree movement
* Hand Tighten Valve - No wrench needed to attach regulator
* Flat fee lifetime warranty repairs/replacement on all our regulators
* Free Shipping Continental USA
Our CGA Certified brass BMC Regulator has an SAE Helium 580
Valve Male connection which fits all helium cylinders regardless
of CU FT size.
Our cylinders feature the standard American Safety Standard Helium 580 valves that can be filled at welding & gas supply shops, allowing our customer's more filling locations throughout the US. Nonstandard 580 custom helium valves require filling at helium gas suppliers that have the proper male fittings needed
for custom regulators; this limits the availability of locations where custom helium valved cylinders may be filled. Our helium system valves are designed to be filled at sites that offer industrial NON-USP helium gas.
USP helium gas (MORE EXPENSIVE) is medical grade helium suitable for breathing, as well as a wide variety of invasive & diagnostic medical procedures.
UPC Code 704907545786